quoted from Horton Hears a Who--Thanks Grandpa H. for bringing the movie :)
I feel like I have fallen of the face of the blog as my posting has been so sporadic--guess I have had some good excuses lately though. So time for a bit of an update...
The Racing Princess is doing well and has finished her kindergarten school work. We will start first grade school work in February (I had planned to take the month of January off for the birth of the baby). This week AWANA and our homeschool co-op started back up, so we are jumping with both feet back into a routine. She is also getting in some baking time with her new Easy Bake Oven!
The Hawaiian Princess went pee pee in the potty this morning after being dry all night!!! This is HUGE cuz while she loved sitting on the potty anytime she actually went, it was totally by accident. I think that Grandma H. will take this cue and run with it and maybe the Hawaiian Princess will get potty trained this month!!! She has recently acknowledged that the Baby Princess is her baby sister--previously, she refused to claim the baby.
The Baby Princess (until we can come up with a different blog name) is finally gaining back some of the weight she lost after birth. She loves to be snuggled. She dislikes diaper changes and being on her back.
Currently, Grandma and Grandpa H. are here lending helping hands with the girls and household responsibilities. Sometimes they have to be reminded to share the baby :)
Daddy is currently on paternity leave (free 10 days of leave!!) and with extra hands in the house may be able to make some progress on his 'stang as well as spending some special time with each one of his girls. Guess he can say he is a ladies man :)
No comments:
Post a Comment