Friday, February 6, 2009

catching up again!

So I have been slacking instead of blogging :) Therefore I opted to take advantage of being awake while the girls were all sleeping by uploading a few pictures and sharing a few recent stories. Hopefully I can post about once a week---course I need to get better about taking pictures too :)

Daddy is remodeling my school room--so that will be my new excuse---couldn't get to the computer :) As it is, I am sitting in the dark typing this. (Guess this is the part where I thank my mother for making me taking typing as a zero hour class in high school even though I fought it every step of the way--thanks mom!) Why am I in the dark? Daddy begun rewiring the light switch to the other door in the school room since he is going to fill in the door we are currently using to build a wall of bookcases for me. I refuse to take pictures til it is done cuz my school room was a mess before Daddy began and right now I can't even find things in it so I guess I would label it a current disaster! Anyway, Daddy had to go to work before he could finish hooking up the new lightswitch and it really seemed silly to re-install the light only for it to be uninstalled again tomorrow to be hooked up to the new switch and then re-installed again.

No comments: