
the front

the back
So this reminds me of a funny story that I forgot to share and don't possess any pictures to (although I wish I did!)...
One day (a few weeks back), Daddy was watching TV on the sofa and the Hawaiian Princess noticed that he was not wearing a belt like he normally does. So standing in front of Daddy, she turns and asks me why did is not wearing his belt--actually it was more like "Where Daddy belt go?"
I told her to ask Daddy. So she did. He told her that he just didn't put one on today. She thought for a brief minute and then announced, with hand out in front of her in the stop pose "I'll be RIGHT BACK!"
And off she went up the stairs. After a short bit, she came back down and had one of her sparkly, silver belts. She had Daddy get off the couch and kneel on the floor so she could put the belt on him. After concentrating really hard and threading the belt through three-quarters of his belt loops, she ran out of belt. Not to be diswayed--she pulled the belt out and started again...from the other side. Again, not enough belt. Daddy tried to explain that the belt was made for her and not for him therefore it wouldn't fit him.
Total fashion frustration for our little fashion diva!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment