I gotta ton of them--none of them really worth posting though :)
SO yet again, I get to play catch up on the old family blog.
This has been a full month so far--reacclimating to being home, unloading the trailer, preparing for a yard sale (which will be this weekend), starting homeschool and homeschool co-op and AWANA, and potty training (not for me, but for the Hawaiian Princess).
Highlights of the month so far:
The Racing Princess lost her first tooth (yes, as soon as I download the pictures from my camera, I will post them).
The Hawaiian Princess has begun preschool in our family academy :) She also had an eye-exam this week and needs new glasses--she chose a pink pair this time--will post pictures after we get them in a week or so.
The Baby Princess is crawling (and she is not slow folks!) and pulling herself up on everything and everyone.
Daddy is ever busy fixing things--finally he has his Explorer running good and currently just has the lack of a/c to frustrate him. The yellow '65 Mustang coupe is running good and he has even shown it off to a couple potential buyers although he can't sell it until he finishes putting together the body of the '65 Mustang convertible that lives in our garage (he needs the yellow car for measurements).
Hopefully after the yard sale this weekend our schedule will become abit more normalized and I can post some pictures and get into a routine of regular posting on here again :) (course I am rather surprised that I haven't been yelled at by certain grandparents--course they are rather busy moving and prepping a house for sale) :)
1 comment:
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment