Monday, March 22, 2010

Hmmmm....

so obviously I spend my computer time harvesting on Farmville via Facebook :) cuz February and now March have flown by and I haven't blogged. Shame on me!!

Noteable things: we had measureable snow in Dec, Jan, Feb and even the beginning of Mar.

That's sad, that's all I can think of right now in my allergy-induced, sinus havoc-wreaking headache fog :)

We have been the normal busy with homeschool, homeschool co-op, Sunday school, Awana and hanging out. Yesterday, we went to the Virginia Air and Space Museum and visited the Animal Grossology exhibit--pictures loading to photobucket as I type--will get those posted in the near future :)

Grandparents are coming out this week to help celebrate the Racing Princess' 7th birthday--she is having a Princess Tea Party with a few friends over. Then the girls and I will be traveling back to Nebraska for Easter and some more grandparent time while Daddy remodels our kitchen.

Gee--guess that gets you caught up :) For now anyways...

No comments: