Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family Pictures

This is our Baby Princess--as you can see she is growing like a weed!! She was starting to get tired of doing pictures, but Daddy's cell phone saved the day!! She is 18 months now and believes that she can do anything her big sisters can do (drink from a cup, sit on big chairs at the table, color, read, write notes, etc)

This is our Hawaiian Princess aka Drama Queen. She is cute and artistic and she can be wails and tears--but she is still loveable. She is 4 years old and will be in PreK this fall. She really wants to read--schooling her could be a bit of a challenge for me as the way she learns is definately different than the Racing Princess and her temperment is EXTREMELY different.

The Racing Princess--looking more and more like a young lady. She likes to pose for pictures--especially a "sassy" pose. She is 7 years old and will start 2nd grade this fall. She is trying to teach herself German in preparation for our move--it is on our slate to teach this fall and we have done a bit already this summer, but evidently not enough for her :)


Our Disney Princess has definately blossomed in to a beautiful young lady. She is 14 and will be a freshman in high school this year. As excited as she is about starting high school, I think she is a bit concerned about the work load--especially since one of her summer assignments is to read The Odysssey--which we are reading and discussing together. She is thrilled about going to Germany, but concerned how learning German will confuse her for the Spanish class she is taking during the school year :)




These are our beautiful princesses--here they all look so angelic--and for this split second, they all were!! Like any female there is the hormonal roller coaster and yes, it starts young! Just ask Daddy!! We are so blessed to have such beautiful girls--each with their own rich and interesting personality and talents.

Oh yes, it was family pictures and we did do pics with Daddy and I, but I was lazy and uploaded through the blog instead of through photobucket first, and it would only let me add 5 photos to this message--so I opted to show of the girls. No, I am not planning to post a second blog with pics of Daddy and I and all of us as a family, but I will tell you that NO Daddy did not wear pink--he actually doesn't own any pink personally :)

No comments: