So we made it back home from Maui. I didn't find Maui as fun and relaxing as Kaua'i, but we did enjoy it. Daddy and I went snorkeling at Molokini--very clear water--and the cruise we took out there offered perscription masks for blind folks like me and that alone made a world of difference to me (gotta get me some of those!!!) We also snorkeled at Turtle Town and we delighted to swim with some turtles--and the surprise of the whole snorkeling trip was the "escort" of a decent sized pod of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins--Daddy got a postcard style picture of them alongside our boat.
We only took the Highway to Hana as far as the Garden of Eden--thank goodness, cuz I don't think I could have handled many more of those crazy turns and Daddy was quite fed up with the one lane bridges :).
I am trying to figure out how to post a slide show and when I get it figured out--hopefully before the end of the month--I hope to post a slide show for each of our island adventures as well as one of the girls during their stay at home with Grandma H.
No comments:
Post a Comment