Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The beginning of a busy season...

Well, it appears that the holiday season is in full swing now (not that the retail stores haven't been pushing it for over a month now anyway). Grandma H is back home and next weekend, we look forward to my brother visiting for a couple weeks. We should be setting up our holiday tribute during that time and will post pics. Then Daddy's sister and the Disney Princess are here for Christmas and New Years.

After entering the new year, we will be crazy busy packing up our homestead on this beautiful island to head to the east coast. At least we still get sand and surf, but I am not quite sure what to think of the colder weather that will accompany that transition. Our dates and such have changed (been moved up--much anger and frustation about that). Guess I better get working on our family Christmas letter so I can get that checked off my grandiose to-do list :)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see you!!