Friday, July 25, 2008

Wrappin' it up

Summer is in the homeward stretch. I certainly hope the hot and humid weather is gonna fizzle out soon too.

Last week, the Disney Princess attended the Youth VBS at our church for middle and high school students. This week, the Racing Princess is at VBS doing a program called Power Lab.

The Hawaiian Princess is too young to go, but thankfully Daddy has been on days this week and able to stay home with her so she isn't aware of what she is missing out on. It was heartbreaking for her during the school year when we dropped the Racing Princess off at AWANA and she couldn't stay also. Thankfully this fall, she will be in the Puggles program at AWANA while the Racing Princess is in Sparkies.

2 comments:

Fermina Daza said...

They did PowerLab at PIBC this summer too. I can't believe that N is going to be old enough to be in Puggles :( Make her stop growing!

H and I were teasing each other last night about who you love more - me or her - based on who knew about the baby first.

I won.

Leigh said...

Ah, yes. The Little Sister Syndrome. It's rearing it's ugly head around here a lot, too. And our church isn't doing Puggles. So it's another year of nursery for E. (Though as long as there's Goldfish, she doesn't complain too much).