So Daddy didn't do outside decorations this year--guess he needed a bit of a break. We have a real Christmas tree this year--it is Daddy's job to keep it watered :) The girls are really enjoying the real tree as well as the beautiful wreath that Grandma and Grandpa H sent us that is hanging on the front door--we get a whiff of evergreen everytime we open or go through the front door.
The Racing Princess didn't really sing at the Christmas program--but at least this time she looked cute instead of full of attitude.
Auntie is on her way to our house tonight--her goal is to beat Santa here :)
The Hawaiian Princess has really gotten the hang of saying "Merry Christmas" and has finally stopped screwing up her whole face to say it :)
Today had it's own special blessings--I am very thankful for the Christmas spirit that the law enforcement officer had today. I was speeding---I will admit it---I was paying more attention to the written directions than to the posted speed limits and as soon as I saw the lights, I knew it was for me. I had my ID ready when he arrived at my window and asked why I was in such a big hurry. I honestly told him I was on my way to the Naval Hospital for an ultrasound and he told me to slow down and walked away. Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS Sir!! Needless to say I did slow down and when I returned home, I was the slowest car cuz I was the only one obeying the posted speed limit.
From the ultrasound, looks like this might be our biggest baby yet! The radiologist is estimating baby to be 8 1/2 pounds already and I still have 3 weeks left!!! Keep in mind, none of my kids were small from the get go--the Racing Princess was 9 lb 1 oz and a week late while the Hawaiian Princess was a week early and was 8 lb 10 oz. Yipes!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment