and actually, I am still not caught up as I didn't post pics from the Virginia Air and Space Museum where we went with HW and her mom last week---Once I get all my info sorted, I will post pics and lots of verbage.
Also we went with Auntie S to the Virginia Living Museum--so I have pictures of that to post and lots of conversation about evolution and creation and traveling exhibits--I am still wrapping my mind around all the great conversation between the three of us adults and the random insight provided by our six year old.
Hopefully the above mentioned pictures and verbage will get posted this week sometime (yeah, yeah, yeah, you won't hold your breath--at least I usually get around to it....eventually).
Well, I had best get off to bed--I am teaching Kindergartners about Gideon tomorrow--oh yeah, I should probably post about my Sunday School class and what all we are learning--I like the new curriculum and am enjoying presenting it to my class. (Mrs. H and Mel---can you believe I am teaching Sunday school?!?)
No comments:
Post a Comment