Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will I ever learn....

to upload pics, and post and blog them shortly after they happen so that I can give a more detailed verbage? Probably not!! Oh well--below is the catch-up from October. After the kids go to bed tonight, maybe I can upload pics from my camera and get up-to-date :) Don't hold your breath though. I am a bit off the proverbial hook since my folks' computer is outta commission--I am a little surprised to have not gotten grief from some of my friends though :)

Oh yeah--and we just experienced a lovely November Nor'easter that had flood and wind levels of Hurricane Isabel from 2003--horizontal winds, gusts upwards of 60 mph--not too cool! But hey--they actually closed post and Daddy had a 6 day weekend (Tues and Wed off for Veteran's Day, Thurs and Fri off for hateful weather and then the weekend!!!) The girls loved having Daddy around so much!!!

No comments: