Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Grrr.....

So really I do love the computer and internet--ask my husband, he calls me an Internet Junkie--I gotta read all the email lists I am on, check all my friend's blogs, and blog myself---but I feel I am the freak recipient of a bad April fool's joke. On 2 April, we get internet, home phone and cable. On 3 April, my desktop dies--I only had it back for less than a day!!!! Well I need to find the drivers and utilites disk that came with it (oh so easy if we hadn't just moved across the ENTIRE COUNTRY) before I attempt to call the computer company back and see if there is anyway we can resurrect my desktop or if all is lost and we will just have to get a new hard drive. I don't remember what I backed up and what I didn't (read: if I saved all my pictures to disk or not).

Then my wonderful husband attempted to hook his laptop up to the internet modem and it wouldn't connect--but alas that has be remedied and now I have the wonderful, vile source for my addiction yet again--course there are still many boxes to be unpacked--so I won't get to post tons--and I apologize for not answering emails promptly.

Oh yeah, and now we kinda have a deadline for making the house truly liveable--my folks and grandmother come out the second weekend in May!! So out #%&# boxes, outta my house--empty yourselves, put yourselves away like good clutter :) Well, that didn't work--guess I gotta do it the old fashioned way :)

No comments: