Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Racing Princess

Her birthday was actually Wednesday--but we don't have internet access at home yet, so I had to wait til our trip to NC where my sister-in-law is hosting a birthday party for her to post.

We went to the Children's Museum for a couple hours on her birthday--and she took some long distance calls from Hawaii and Nebraska--and was pretty chatty even.

We are still unpacking--boxes from household goods and tubs from storage--but the rooms are beginning to take shape. The bedrooms are painted--any other painting will wait for another time.

Hopefully we will have internet access next week--of course, I will be restricted on my computer time until the boxes and tubs are all sorted through and "stowed away". Hopefully I will at least get to post some pictures (provided I remember to take some at the party tomorrow).

No comments: