
The Baby Princess LOVES to be outside--goodness all of our girls do!! So the only way to calm her down the other day was to open the back door and stick the swing in the doorway so she felt like she was outside.
Saturday night, we hung the Johnny Jump-Up in the back door and let her "hang out". Sorry--I didn't get pictures of that--it was her first time in the Johnny Jump-Up too.
And now I have turned the a/c on so no more hanging out in the backdoorway--at least not for awhile. It is way too humid and last night Baby Princess didn't sleep well at all--so after getting up every 45-60 minutes, I gave in, shut all the windows and turned on the air conditioning. Granted, right now I am very thankful I did cuz of how horribly humid it is today :) Guess summer has begun in Virginia...
No comments:
Post a Comment