Our Flat Daddy arrived. I had ordered this months ago. It is normally big $$$, but for children of deployed service members I only had to pay the shipping and handling fee. Of course there was like a 7 or 8 month wait--I don't remember how long ago I ordered it.
The Racing Princess was THRILLED!! Tomorrow, I promised to get some foam board to stick Daddy to so she can tote him throughout the house.
If you know of anyone deployed or about to be deployed with children--look into this before or at the very beginning of the deployment. flatdaddies.com is the website. If you order this month, you can expect your Flat Daddy in February 2008. The look on the Racing Princess' face when I unrolled this was soooo worth the wait. I truly wish I had heard about it at the beginning of the deployment.
No comments:
Post a Comment