Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Anticipation

I am just hours away from seeing my husband for the first time in over 10 months and the anticipation is very frustrating. I can't sleep, I can't concentrate. Oh yes, he is coming in at o'dark hundred--so it truely wasn't worth going to bed, course now my body is screaming to go to bed, but it's too close. In about an hour I need to get the girls up to head to the air field.

We are wearing Tony Stewart orange--I already told him, so he knows to look for it :) I dressed the girls in their clothes before putting them to bed. I let the Racing Princess choose: red for the Nebraska Huskers or orange for NASCAR and Tony Stewart (Daddy's favorite driver) and she chose orange. So orange it is. Of course we still have the little sign from the last deployment that is red with a white N. I figure most folks dress up for these things, but not me--I am all about comfort--so thought we could stand out a little too.

Well, guess I better go find something else to do to waste some more time--next time I blog, it will be all about my husband :) Hopefully I actually remember to use my camera (it's already in the van)--but no promises :)

No comments: