I got to hug my husband at 4 am Hawaii Time!!!! We had great turn out to welcome him and another from our church home. M, R, and H all got up to come out with their dad who did the welcome home speach (very short speach too!!).
The Hawaiian Princess doesn't know what to think and the Racing Princess won't let him outta her sight!! Hopefully we can all take naps for most of the morning (I haven't slept at all).
4 comments:
Gotta love a short redeployment speech. Way to go, COL. :)
Here's hoping the princesses cooperate with the nap plan!
Hope you used the camera - can't wait to see the pics.
Glad everyone's together again!
I am so glad to hear he made it back safe and sound! Can't wait to see pics.
Hello from the great white north in Canada.....where the leaves are changing into beautiful colours and soon there will be frost/snow on the ground!
We are glad that Dan is home once again too!!!!!
Nice to be a family in one location together!
Blessings to you all
Post a Comment