Friday, January 11, 2008

Crunch time...

UGH!!! Yes, it's crunch time. And we are all feeling the strain. The Racing Princess is verbally defiant and extreme in her expressions, the Hawaiian Princess is so tired she can't see straight yet screams bloody murder whenever I try to put her down for a nap, Daddy is still having to contend with last minute Army junk, and I am drowning in thoughts of "what needs to be done before the movers come on Monday."

Yes MONDAY!!! UGH!!! So needless to say, our home phone gets disconnected on Monday, as well as internet. So we will be "unplugged" for a couple of weeks at least. We are staying with friends next week before flying to Nebraska to visit the grandparents for a couple weeks. The girls get to stay in Nebraska and get spoiled by the grandparents while Daddy and I travel to Virginia with a U-Haul of belongings and Daddy's first best girl--a 1965 Mustang. I am a bit scared to see her condition after four years of hibernation. Daddy, of course, is beside himself with joy at the prospect of cracking her outta her cage and getting her road worthy again.

"It will all work out." Eventually--it's just the process that wreaks havoc on me :)

No comments: