so we were homeless--or as Daddy kept saying "living outta our car" for a few hours today as we made a transition from the Inn on post to Visitor's Quarters at the nearby naval weapon supply post. Why? The biggest reason--$$$$. It costs almost half of what we were paying at the Inn and since our 10 free days are up--it seemed the wise decision, even if it was a bit of a pain.
We haven't changed our position on the housing list--which is inconvenient. Oh well. We did look at more houses today. I am feeling pretty frustrated about it right now. But I am also quite tired of living at a hotel--especially with the girls coming this week.
4 comments:
Come back here! You can stay with us until he finds you all a house. I miss you.
Many prayers that you find a great house soon!
NO!! You can't have her!!! Come to NC until he finds you a house!!! :)
Fine. I'll just have to come to YOU instead! Gimme about 5 months :)
Post a Comment