Saturday, February 16, 2008

Current news

Well, yesterday (Valentine's day) kinda sucked for me. I twisted my right ankle pretty badly at the beginning of the day. So not cool. At least I can bear weight on it today.

Anyway--we put a bid in on a house today. We should hear in the next couple days. We are first time home buyers so the process was a little overwhelming for both of us. I won't post pictures unless we get it (it's that realistic thinking of mine--oh yeah and the "don't jinx it" feeling). By the way, our household goods are in--we just got the call today. So that's cool--now we just need a place to put them :)

Oh, we did have some excitement at the hotel tonight--the fire alarm went off about 8 pm. Don't know what caused it, but from the talk on the sidewalk, there was another one not too long ago when someone over cooked their popcorn. At least it was a fairly nice night out :)

No comments: