Wanna know what we are up to? We are livin' where the Army sends us; laughin' at life; lovin' God, family, country and hawks; and raisin' our little princesses
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Das Fenster--the window
By the way, this is an attempt at blogging via email since I am not having good luck uploading pictures to the blog here at the hotel.
I love the windows here. They are huge for one thing (cuz they don't have as bad of a bug problem as we do in the US--especially not mosquitos)--In the first picture, is our hotel window closed, then it is vented (when you turn the handle all the way up, you can pull the top of the window in to get a little fresh air), and finally, open all the way.
It is highly recommended to ventilate your house/each room at least 10 minutes each day and bathrooms while showering to prevent mold--homes here are not built the same was as in the US. They appear to be predominately concrete here, no drywall on the inside. I know there were other reasonings and such for the ventilation (aside being believed to be good for your health) but I don't remember what they are :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment