Wanna know what we are up to? We are livin' where the Army sends us; laughin' at life; lovin' God, family, country and hawks; and raisin' our little princesses
Great job with the signing! I think those are all the same ones we taught Carter too. I feel like it eliminated some possible temper-tantrums (especially the 'help'). I love seeing viedos of the girls. You are doing a great job with the blog. Keep up the good work! P.S. Tell Craig hi. (mabe you could sneek some pics of him on the blog?.) ;)
1 comment:
Great job with the signing! I think those are all the same ones we taught Carter too. I feel like it eliminated some possible temper-tantrums (especially the 'help'). I love seeing viedos of the girls. You are doing a great job with the blog. Keep up the good work!
P.S. Tell Craig hi. (mabe you could sneek some pics of him on the blog?.) ;)
Post a Comment