Monday, December 3, 2007

Music Lessons from Daddy





Somehow Daddy and the Racing Princess were discussing instruments and she indicated that she didn't know what a trumpet was. Well, Daddy played the trumpet through high school, so of course he had to pull it out of hiding in the top of our closet, dust it off and make some "noise"--I mean music :)

While both girls were pretty interested, the Hawaiian Princess was the most interested in Daddy's music. Daddy was pretty surprised and pleased with himself that he remembered quite a bit :)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

This reminds me SOOOO much of my childhood!!

My daddy played trumpet in the Univ. of Florida marching band - though you know he's 100% Auburn man now (I think it's because he met my mom at Auburn during vet school). The only song he could remember to play for me and my sister when we were as fascinated as your princesses was the U of F fight song. I still can't believe he actually played it for us. :)