Friday, December 21, 2007

Family Christmas

The Disney Princess is coming to our house for Christmas this year. Daddy's sister is coming with her. It will be the first time our whole family (Daddy, all our girls, and I) will be together for Christmas since living in the most isolated (and beautiful) chain of islands in the world.

The first year--the Racing Princess and I went back to the Midwest--but we did get to see the Disney Princess as she was in the area visiting her maternal grandmother. The second year, Daddy was at school on the East coast, so he got to spend Christmas with the Disney Princess and his siblings and nephews and folks while the Racing Princess and I hung out here with my brother. Last year, Daddy was home for R&R and my brother was here as well. So this will be the first year that Daddy has all his girls (I kinda think he does count his sister as one of HIS girls) together for a Hawaiian Christmas. (I think this means I have to cook!?!?)

No comments: