Wednesday, March 5, 2008

UGH...

So right now, I am living with a holy terror aka the Hawaiian Princess. She slept all night and woke up around 10am. That is where our good day ended. Daddy came home early for lunch cuz we needed to sign more papers for the house--she screamed all the way to the office and most of the way home. We even stopped for lunch and she screamed most of the time there. So we figured "oh she will knock right out when we get back to the hotel." YEAH RIGHT!!

She screamed and screamed even more--so after listening to her scream for awhile, I got her up--we ran up and down the hallway for a bit, went to the kitchen (which is down by the office) to get milk and returned to our room. Played for a bit til nothing made her happy and then threw her back into bed. Yeah--she just finished screaming (15 minutes after I put her down the second time). UGH!!!! Course it is a bit late to put her down for a nap, but she desparately needs a nap cuz she ain't too cute today.

Thankfully, the Racing Princess is behaving well. She is even excited about getting back to doing schoolwork :) Course we had to wait for the Hawaiian Princesses screaming to stop before turning off the TV--so now we have to wait til the end of Arthur (thank goodness for PBS). Guess I better start prepping her for the TV to go off in a few minutes :)

No comments: