Daddy likes the stainless steel tub--it weighs less than a porcelain one (important when moving). The lid locks--nice child safety feature. It has a faster spin cycle than my old washing machine and for loads like towels and jeans I can use this faster spin cycle and it really cuts their time in the dryer almost in half so a load is finished drying when the washer goes off. (our first 5 or 6 loads were towels).
Wanna know what we are up to? We are livin' where the Army sends us; laughin' at life; lovin' God, family, country and hawks; and raisin' our little princesses
Sunday, September 21, 2008
New Washing Machine
So Daddy tried to fix the washer, but it just didn't want to be fixed. So we threw in the proverbial towel and got a new one. It has been running almost nonstop since it was installed earlier this afternoon (I have all those towels that I used to mop up the water from the old one Tuesday night that needed to be cleaned, not to mention I normally do laundry on Wednesday, so the regular laundry was screaming--in a language only my nose understands--to be cleaned.)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment