as you can see--I have put up a ton of posts today alone (the only ones for September so far are the ones that I have done tonight). I have lots of excuses, but I am okay with it being chalked up to my being lazy. I can accept that :)
We have had lots going on as well: My brother-in-law and family visited for the last time for three years (off to Germany they have gone--with much jealousy, we pray they enjoy their time in Europe and take advantage of as much as they possibly can). We have started school last month (homeschool that is)--the Racing Princess is spending the rest of this calendar year finishing up Kindergarten and after baby is born, we will start first grade. AWANA began this week--the Hawaiian Princess is a Puggle and the Racing Princess is a Sparkie. I am waiting for the Racing Princess to get her vest to take a picture of both of them in uniform. Swim lessons for both girls started today (with me in the pool with the Hawaiian Princess) and goes for a month (this momma's gonna be tired!!! ) Soccer starts on Saturday for the Racing Princess (thankfully this is Daddy's special bonding time!! ) Next week, we add our once a week homeschool co-op into the mix.
It's not that we like to be busy or anything, it just seems that everything or nothing seems to happen all at once. AWANA is pretty steady with small breaks through May, swim lessons will just be through the first part of October, soccer til the end of October, co-op is 8 weeks and then on break until after the new year.
My Dad is out for a visit which also allowed Daddy and I to go to the NASCAR Race in Richmond this past weekend (I haven't gotten those photos up yet, need to find out which ones Daddy wants posted).
okay--so now I have given my excuses--quit reprimanding me in your mind and see our pictures and videos below--you might have to go back a page or two :)
No comments:
Post a Comment