(that new thing on the right side)---yeah it looked better on the bottom of the page, but I figured it wouldn't really be seen there :) And I entered my actual due date, not my c-section date (because it hasn't been scheduled yet and this was the easier route).
If you have to ask, you don't know me...yes, I am huge and yes, I already waddle and no, there is not more than one baby in there. I think that covers the generic questions :)
I have felt the baby for a few weeks now, and it feels like baby is beating my insides to mush, but no one else has been able to feel baby yet--not sure if it's just bad timing or baby isn't as strong as I think baby is yet :)
We are trying to start preparing the girls and get them excited about the baby's arrival and have begun singing "baby in the belly, baby in the belly, come out and play, baby in the belly." The Hawaiian Princess loves it--and it is great fun when she points to her own belly and sings it :)
She will have the greatest issues adjusting as lately she has become a clingy baby. Back in Hawaii, I could just walk off at church and any of the older kids or adults could take her and she would be great. She has teens here that dote on her, which she is fine with when she is in the nursery, but once she has seen me, that's all she wrote. It's just crazy. And the poor Racing Princess doesn't know what to think with all the folks that dote on the Hawaiian Princess. She is very easy to recognize as she is the only one in the nursery in glasses--so anyone that has anything to do with the nursery knows her. My kids still know more people (or are known by more people) at our church than Daddy and I together :)
The Racing Princess goes to God's Kids during the church service. It is basically a children's choir. The early service has an actual children's church while our service has God's Kids. They went to a nursing home one Sunday to sing and the Racing Princess noticed someone was a little sad while they were singing and went right over and gave her a big hug and sat and sang for her. So the choir leaders just love her!! This Sunday, God's Kids will be singing in both services (rough timing for me with Daddy gone on the Wounded Warrier Ride to DC for the weekend, otherwise she could have just gone to church with Daddy since he would have to be there early anyway for sound). Hopefully I will get decent video and can post it next week--no guarantees though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment