Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy week ahead...

This week is going to be a busy one.

Tomorrow, the Racing Princess and Daddy are going to a class at the Mariner's museum about Thanksgiving--I hope they learn alot :)

Wednesday is AWANA--the Racing Princess has been working extra hard since last week because it is triple points night!!!

Thursday is another ultrasound for baby (this has become a monthly thing since August). I believe I have had more diagnostic testing for the baby then the other two combined! Not to mention I was told at the end of last week that I have gestational diabetes and now get to poke myself four times a day--ouch!! Yes I am a wimp and need a bandaid each time :) Speaking of which, I have classes for this on Friday--nutrition and how to use the blood sugar monitor (course I got a crash course in that today when I went to pick up the remainder of my kit today.)

Also on Friday, the Disney Princess flies up from sunny Florida to spend Thanksgiving week with us. I hope she is ready for the cold winds we have been having lately! The girls are very excited and have a list of things they want to do. Top of that list is making a trip to DC this weekend to see H and Uncle T from Hawaii!!

No comments: