Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today, Daddy turns 35. Which means we will be the same age for just over five weeks :)

It's kinda hard to celebrate Daddy's birthday when he is gone for work for the better part of the day. But today we are actually going to have lunch together as a family and we are having lasagna--per Daddy's request. Then while he is at PT, the girls and I will make brownies and rice krispie treats for him to take to work to share with the other instructors.

About two months ago, the girls and I got Daddy his birthday present. A new bathrobe. His old bathrobe he has had for about 14 years--it needs to retire. He is kinda picky about bathrobes and hence why I haven't been able to replace it yet. But the girls and I struck gold with this one!! It is soft and thick and masculine. Usually when I find a soft, thick bathrobe it is rather girly--but this one is dark blue with maroon trim and should keep him warm during the winter mornings (especially during my pregnancy when I radiate so much heat that I don't even want the furnace on).

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

No comments: