Monday, November 3, 2008

Daylight savings time?

Weren't we supposed to get an extra hour of sleep last night? Yeah, well, no one told my girls--so they were up even earlier than normal!! UGH!!!

We had quite a busy weekend with the Fall Festival at church on Friday night and then a trick-or-treat night at the zoo on Saturday--I will get pictures up soon (I am just too lazy to go find my purse which is still housing the camera from Sat night) and besides, the PicturePeople were at the zoo and the girls had their picture taken together and I get to pick up a free print at their store tomorrow--so that will be my "real" reason for not posting pictures right now, I am waiting to get that one so I can scan it in and have them all up together :) Yeah, that sounds like a much nicer excuse :)

No comments: