
First we had our Fall Festival at church on Friday night. Someone from church was taking pictures as we were coming in, so we had pictures taken. (This may be the only picture of me til baby is born that will be posted--but at least it gets Daddy off my case about not posting pictures of myself.)

Notice when we arrived, I had mostly clean children :) By the time we left, the Racing Princess (dressed as a ballerina butterfly) had purple, sparkly hair and a butterfly on her cheek. The Hawaiian Princess (dressed as a daintly leopard) had sparkly hair and cat whiskers on her face (which she smudged immediately into a warped version of running mascara beginning mid-cheek).


On Saturday, we went to the zoo for their Halloween event and the girls dressed like cowgirls. First are the pre-event pictures and then the one from the PicturePeople which I did actually pick up today.



And finally a picture of the girls from Sunday morning, cuz they are just too cute.

The skirt that the Racing Princess is wearing belonged to my Aunt Marisa when she was little and their family lived in Germany.
Oh yeah, and when I put the girls to bed last night, I told them to please sleep in. Yeah--that was not smart on my part. They were up at 6 AM. Now I am NOT a morning person and let me tell you, the Hawaiian Princess, as cute as she is, has a voice that can cut ice it is so sharp and shrill in the morning. UGH!!! This time change thing is not going well for us yet. I really hope the girls adjust soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment