Wanna know what we are up to? We are livin' where the Army sends us; laughin' at life; lovin' God, family, country and hawks; and raisin' our little princesses
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Holy Cow--We are IN GERMANY
Okay, now that we have our stuff (and it's mostly unpacked) and we are connected to the world again via phone and internet, I can finally be excited about where I am!! WE ARE IN GERMANY!! It's amazing here. Yes, there are cloudy days, rainy days, snowy days, but now with spring coming, there are beautiful sun shiney days too :) We are very much looking forward to exploring this country as well as others on this continent during the next few years. We are excited to learn the language and the culture and traditions in our new home. I look forward to sharing with you our adventures! While I have the gift of gab, I am not always good at completing thoughts or concisely sharing things, so I will often borrow the words of others--especially from "The Bavarian News" which is a newspaper published every two weeks--they have some great articles (as I have shared several before already) about things and places around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment