I have heard of IKEA—even visited their website a time or two, had several friends who absolutely love IKEA, but I had never been to a store until we came to Germany!
One of the things I love about IKEA (besides all the cool things to buy) is their restaurant. It is very family friendly (American places could get a clue here). And my favorite part about the restaurant is ….
the cart that you can use to transport the trays of food!! Luckily, I have always have Daddy with me when we venture to IKEA. Generally, he will sit with the girls while I get the food. It is a challenge to carry food and drinks for 5 people all at once—but this cart is AMAZING!!!
In case you are interested in what is on the cart: the top tray has a box of IKEA crackers (like graham crackers, all in the shape of the letters IKE and A), drinks (Fanta, Apfel Schorle—like a carbonated able juice, and Coke), and meatballs with gravy and french fries. The middle tray has Ox Roulade, creamed potatoes (that is what they are called, they are mashed potatoes), and apfel saurkraut. The bottom tray is a rice and vegetable curry dish. All this for about 25 Euros!!
The next time we ate at IKEA, we discovered the kid’s meals which are less than 3 Euro each—a steal of a deal! Especially when two of them will feed our three girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment