Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still more signs…

I thought I would share all the random signs with you too.

bus stop

 

Bet you can’t guess what this sign is…..I can tell you, you are probably wrong—it indicates that this is a bus stop—not what you were thinking, was it?

beware of ice

 

This sign is “beware of ice”—so you see it a lot before bridges and underpasses.

 

snow chains mandatory

  Snow chains are mandatory in winter where this sign is present—and it is everywhere in southern Bavaria—especially through the forested areas.

 

 

dead end

This indicates that it is a dead end—loads of these around as well!

 

 

These are both “Do Not Enter” signs!

do not enter 2 do not enter

loose grave

 

This sign indicates there is loose gravel on the road or on the shoulder.

 

slippery road

Slippery road.

 

 

 

rough road

 

Rough road.

 

And a familiar sign….

stop

No comments: